Taleo is Stanford's Applicant Recruiting & Tracking System, and helps you to oversee the recruitment process.
The user role, Hiring Manager, can view assigned requistions and can change step and status information for candidates. The user role, Watcher/Collaborator, can view requisitions assigned to them, review and compare candidates and share resumes with others. Both user roles are granted by your Service Center representative at the time of posting.
An eLearning Tool is available in STARS. This module-based tool is designed for the first-time user as well as those who have used Taleo in the past and need a refresher.
This web-based training includes the following topics:
- Brief overview of Stanford’s recruitment process
- System access
- Manage the candidate
- Sort by Source, Using Requisition and Candidate Filters - Hiring Manager
- Managing Your Candidate Pool – Hiring Manager
- Quick Steps to Disposition your Candidates
- Export candidate list to excel
**For additional Job Aids and resources, see Cardinal at Work's Recruit & Hire section